Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Honest mechanics

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Last November I took my vehicle in for it's yearly inspection and I was told my brakes were "in the red zone" and that I needed to get them repaired very soon. I passed the inspection but I was going to visit my dad who lived 12 hours away and I was really fearful on the trip because of the brakes. I don't drive very often and the coupon I had expired in November for the deal on brakes at the dealership, so I waited and waited. Yesterday I took the vehicle in for oil change and tire rotation and asked them to look at the brakes and guess what???? They said THE BRAKES WERE FINE!

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I’m not a car person at all, so I could very easily be taken advantage of with this sort of thing. I’ve definitely been screwed out of money a couple times in the past, and it was a lesson learned. I lean on my dad a lot for this kind of stuff. He may not be the one fixing whatever the issue is, but he can point me in the right direction on who to go to, and he has a pretty good idea on how much things should cost.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I’m not a car person at all, so I could very easily be taken advantage of with this sort of thing. I’ve definitely been screwed out of money a couple times in the past, and it was a lesson learned. I lean on my dad a lot for this kind of stuff. He may not be the one fixing whatever the issue is, but he can point me in the right direction on who to go to, and he has a pretty good idea on how much things should cost.

When I lived near my dad, that's what he would do for me too. It's crazy how many unethical people there are in this world.