Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How do you usually get rid of headaches?

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Now that I'm pregnant I try my best to avoid medicines. First thing I always try to do is drink water as headaches is usually a sign of dehydration. Next I try a neck and facial massage (it's better if I can ask someone else to do it for me!) Then if that doesn't help I usually try to eat something and take a nap. If sleeping it off is not an option and I tried everything else then I take a Tylenol or acetaminophen.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
If I can feel it coming on soon enough, taking some Tylenol or acetaminophen quickly contains it, otherwise I will still need to do that plus cover my eyes or go into a dark room for a small bit.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Paracetamol, a lot of water, and just resting a bit. I've noticed that sometimes a hot shower can help but not sure if that is some sort of weird placebo effect

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
Paracetamol, a lot of water, and just resting a bit. I've noticed that sometimes a hot shower can help but not sure if that is some sort of weird placebo effect
Paracetamol have never worked for me in taking care of headaches. It's why I have never considered it as a drug for once in my life. It's either I take Ibuprofen or Sudrex.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I tend to suffer from headaches quite frequently that turn into migraines due to me having fibromyalgia and some of them can be so bad it can put me out for days.

I find staying hydrated, taking pain medication and laying in a dark room helps but avoiding stress helps too.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
I take Ibuprofen, maybe a hot shower, or go lay down, or sleep it off.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I just need to sleep. However, it can be caused by muscle spasms in our neck and shoulder areas. So, we need to loosen the muscles with the help of Physiotherapists.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
If it's just a minor headache, I use a Chinese medical oil. For a more serious one, I take a Tylenol or acetaminophen.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I try to let these go on their own or I take tea and if it does not go then I take medicine for that