Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How is the traffic in your area?

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I live off of a main street, except I am on the outskirts of everything so it takes forever to get anywhere.

They are "working on" rapid transit, but that isn't going anywhere fast..(pun intended).

What's it like in your area?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Roads are busy during weekdays which is 7-9AM, and 15:00 - 18:00 in the evenings consequently of school and work commute. Besides that, the roads where I live are quiet and traffic doesn't form on a regular occurrence. My shift pattern is anti-social which means I can avoid the busy times.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
I live on a quiet side road, so it's not bad, but there is a lot of construction that is making travel a pain right now.

When does the construction work end? How much longer does this delay you on your daily commutes? I can imagine it's not much of a quiet road now.

RedmondG

A new face
Reaction score
Website
gvforums.net
Hubux
$49
Winbux
$0.00
In Vietnam everything is back to normal after the lockdown and I can safely say that the traffic is too.

20160112133907-traffic-hcmc.jpg

The above image should give you an idea :)

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
In Vietnam everything is back to normal after the lockdown and I can safely say that the traffic is too.

20160112133907-traffic-hcmc.jpg

The above image should give you an idea :)
I see no distancing there :oops:

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It's not too bad normally. I'm not near the main road as such so it tends to be quiet most of the time. It was very quiet after the lockdown started but it is slowly going back to the normal levels now

Juneberry

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$850
Winbux
$0.00
I live right near a highway, but it's not as busy on my road as it is on the highway. My apartment complex is almost entirely one way streets, which seems to help cut down traffic in some weird way. If you go up to the main drag that meets the highway, though... Those streets are really popular, let's say.

Jisemendez

Josemendez
Reaction score
Hubux
$96
Winbux
$0.00
I live off of a main street, except I am on the outskirts of everything so it takes forever to get anywhere.

They are "working on" rapid transit, but that isn't going anywhere fast..(pun intended).

Am on a one year compulsory service to my country , and I happen to be posted to a village .
There is no much traffic here . the road are mostly free all the time

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Traffic is usually bad on one of our main roads here. My neighborhood is easy to get to though thankfully. We've got lots of people who live here in my city, so there's no wonder why traffic gets as bad. Of course the worse time is rush hour traffic, there's hardly anyone on the road when I go to work thankfully since I work at 6 AM.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
There isn't much traffic but the streets ain't width enough so it looks worse than it actually is.

You do 15 Km in 30 minutes in the core of the capital city so you know it isn't that bad.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I live in a private lake community so the only traffic comes from locals. It's very quiet and you'll only hit traffic when you go into town.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00

It's always very horrible in every Monday morning. It's why I wake up as early as 5:00 AM to get ready for work. I make sure to leave my house latest by 6:30 AM.

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
Not too bad, except when horse races are on, at which point it becomes dreadful!