Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How often do you change your mobile wallpaper or homescreen setup?

DudeThatsErin

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$0.00
The wallpaper on mine changes about once a month, maybe twice. Then the homescreen setup changes about once every other month. Depends on how useful the setup is to me or if I've found new apps or widgets that would work for me. I use iOS so changing things around isn't hard but it is pretty plain in the end. So, I just try to find what works and stick with it.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Just like Kylie, I only really change it when I get bored. I tend to change my PC wallpaper a lot more than I do my smartphone one. At the moment, I'm just using one of the live wallpapers that Apple offers.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I used to change my desktop set up religiously but now I'd struggle to even do it once a year... ultimately I'm too picky with wallpapers. It should be easier now that I've dropped back down from 1440p -> 1080p, it was a nightmare finding good 1440p wallpapers.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I tend to change the theme once in a blue moon once I get so bored, but my wallpaper changes each day with bing images or whatever and so I can look at it each day differently on my phone. :)

Regards to my desktop, then I tend to keep it till I get so BORED then add another image of an Aircraft from the sim :p - I have mostly MSFS or other related images from that sim :p Great wallpaper of an airport right now. :p

altair

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$926
Winbux
$0.00
I usually keep my background the same for months. I rarely change it.
Same. It will be months before I change my phone wallpaper or computer wallpaper.
I never can see my screen for my compute anyways. I always have a bunch of apps up or browser tabs open blocking the screen.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Same. It will be months before I change my phone wallpaper or computer wallpaper.
I never can see my screen for my compute anyways. I always have a bunch of apps up or browser tabs open blocking the screen.
Exactly! I tend to only change up my background when I change devices or do a major upgrade.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,068
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
My desktop screen I have rotating backgrounds on, so it changes every 30 minutes from a selection of about 100 wallpapers, but my phone, I never change it. Maybe when I get a new device, but after that, it stays as-is.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
The wallpaper on my phone is the same as always. I don't ever change that. It's a picture of my dog, btw.

The wallpaper on my computer is a picture of Hogwarts at night. I can't remember the last time I changed that.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Whenever i see something that fills my expectations.. sometimes i go back to one that i had before. I keep them in a special folder :p