Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

How often do you go out with friends?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,059
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I lost most of my real life friends when I came out, so...never. I'm also not a social person anyway, so I'm ok with that

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
Pretty much never. I haven't hung out with any of my former friends since 2006.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
Before the pandemic, I used to head out to a friend's house or they would come over to my house each Friday or Saturday and we would have a drink, and chat and my kids and her kids would all hang out and have fun.

The pandemic changed a lot of things and that has been something we have not done in such a long time.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Once a month. My best friend moved to another city but we try to reach out every once in a while, at least to play some league together while chatting on discord.

Cory

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$78
Winbux
$0.00
Never because I don't currently have any friends and although I may get a little bored and lonely from time to time, I depend on my family more than friends because they will be with me for a lifetime. Friends in life usually come and go.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,403
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Never because I don't currently have any friends and although I may get a little bored and lonely from time to time, I depend on my family more than friends because they will be with me for a lifetime. Friends in life usually come and go.

Aw, sounds like you've been burned in the past. Yes, friends come and go, but sometimes they come back :)

Cory

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$78
Winbux
$0.00
Aw, sounds like you've been burned in the past. Yes, friends come and go, but sometimes they come back
I think we've all been burned in terms of friendships. Sometimes people break them off and we weren't even sure why. I'm not aware why my last friend stopped talking to me, we just kind of fell out of our friendship. I've had one previous friend who occasionally contacts me out of all the friends I've ever had, but he mainly contacts me just when he needs something. I've never had much luck with re-friending any of my previous friends.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,403
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I think we've all been burned in terms of friendships. Sometimes people break them off and we weren't even sure why. I'm not aware why my last friend stopped talking to me, we just kind of fell out of our friendship. I've had one previous friend who occasionally contacts me out of all the friends I've ever had, but he mainly contacts me just when he needs something. I've never had much luck with re-friending any of my previous friends.
Aw, sorry to hear that. People do change though, so there's still a small glimmer of hope.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,059
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
The good ones always rise to the top, you'll find that good friend, there are plenty of wonderful people out there :)

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I have not seen my close friends during or after the pandemic. It is not because I do not want to see them, but there is no time to socialize. I need to catch up on so many things lost, especially during this pandemic.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I have a few close friends. We know each other since high school days. We have a gathering once a month.