Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

I need to talk to someone.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
You ever feel so depressed and down that you just want someone to talk to?

Maybe if you felt like you talked about it, that it might take away some the depression or relieve you of some of it?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Yeah, it's good to release stuff you collect in your mind, sometimes things feel heavier than usual and you need some help..

Do not feel bad because of it but.. take care on who you're telling your problems, some might use it against you someday..

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
You ever feel so depressed and down that you just want someone to talk to?

Maybe if you felt like you talked about it, that it might take away some the depression or relieve you of some of it?
Yesterday, actually. I had a particularly bad day at work, and I'm getting used to one of my roomates, who lived with us for 5 years moving out to another state. I needed someone to confide in since I was in a pretty bad place. It's not like I'm normally like this either.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
When I feel depressed, I play musical instruments or listen to my favorite music. At times, I may talk to one of my close friends.