Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Is it a good idea to have food blog?

Is it a good idea to have a food blog?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I have been learning how to cook in the kitchen department. I have this idea that I want to try. I am not ready to be a vlogger, but I am planning to write about them as my food blog entries on my existing writing blog site. What do you think?

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
A friend of mine is a very good cook. She has a YouTube channel which teaches people how to cook different Chinese dishes. Her channel has may viewers. She is making good money from it.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
A friend of mine is a very good cook. She has a YouTube channel which teaches people how to cook different Chinese dishes. Her channel has may viewers. She is making good money from it.
Yes, with YouTube channel if you have enough subscribers and views you would make good money

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$36
Winbux
$0.00
Go for It! Starting a food blog is a fantastic idea, especially if you’re passionate about cooking. Sharing your culinary journey can inspire others and help you connect with fellow food lovers. Plus your unique experiences and learning process can be very relatable and engaging for readers who are also exploring their cooking skills.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
I like reading a few blogs. It's fun to read about people's experiences and what they're doing. There was one I used to read for a few years before it went inactive in mid 2020. The owner made a post saying that they couldn't find time to continue posting.

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$36
Winbux
$0.00
I like reading a few blogs. It's fun to read about people's experiences and what they're doing. There was one I used to read for a few years before it went inactive in mid 2020. The owner made a post saying that they couldn't find time to continue posting.
I totally get that! There’s something special about following someone’s journey through their blog—it’s like being part of their story. It’s a bummer when a favorite blog goes quiet, but life does get hectic. As someone who juggles several interests, and a bit of blogging myself, I understand the struggle of keeping all the plates spinning.

@Shavkat If you’ve taken the plunge, I’d love to hear how it’s going! Finding the time can be a challenge, but remember, even a small post or a quick recipe can keep your readers engaged and hungry for more. And if you’re still in the planning phase, no pressure—great ideas need time to marinate.