Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Is It Me or Do Low Deposit Required ($25 or less) Converting Push Ad Networks Sucks for Advertising?

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Hiya since I am still waiting for organic means to take haul for my website hosting business, I been mainly recently been "shopping around" for push notification ads (due to the limited botnet/botted rating since there limited simple and ease of automation in existence as of yet).

But I noticed there is like absence of good ones at sane deposit requirements. Is this me or something up with push ad networks that make it so difficult to start receiving relevant traffic that may actually converts? Without requiring a life savings to do so (as I said 25 bucks or less per funding including first fill)?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've never really looked into it but I presume the good ones want to make sure that they keep you on so they require a larger deposit amount so that you are less likely to just leave.

The smaller ones obviously need to provide a reason for you to use them so they entice you with a lower deposit. Unfortunately, the smaller ones are also probably the crappy advertising networks.