Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Last Game You Played?

Stan

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$191
Winbux
$0.00
Last game I played was Stray.. I didn't have a lot of time, so I couldn't get too far..

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
The last game I played was earlier today for a little while and that was Fortnite during the MrBeast Extreme Survival Challenge tournament that took place today. I didn't do too badly and did get just over 49,000 points and it was a fun tournament to play in.

Uncrowned Guard

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
uncrownedempire.com
Hubux
$957
Winbux
$0.00
The last game I played was earlier today for a little while and that was Fortnite during the MrBeast Extreme Survival Challenge tournament that took place today. I didn't do too badly and did get just over 49,000 points and it was a fun tournament to play in.
Congrats on that for sure!

For me, it would be Destiny 2 and I can say that I am quite hooked now.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
The last game I played was Fortnite the other night. Finding it really sweaty at the moment as we come up to the end of the season so I am glad I got to tier 100 in the battle pass at least this season. Looking forward to seeing where they take the next season.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and Rocket League

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
BioShock 2 Remastered on the Switch.
What!!! I didn't know it was released also on the Switch, gonna bring a couple back home for XMAS!.

Cody

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$896
Winbux
$0.00
What!!! I didn't know it was released also on the Switch, gonna bring a couple back home for XMAS!.

Yeah it has been in the Switch for a while now and you can get BioShock: The Collection where you will get BioShock 1, 2 and Infinity for $49.99 and is a digital copy from the Nintendo Website. You can buy each game individually for $19.99 from the Nintendo website.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Yeah it has been in the Switch for a while now and you can get BioShock: The Collection where you will get BioShock 1, 2 and Infinity for $49.99 and is a digital copy from the Nintendo Website. You can buy each game individually for $19.99 from the Nintendo website.
That's way too much though. I won't pay $50 to play something that i actually own on Steam.