Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Last Game You Played?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Rocket League, it is definitely a game with a skill curve.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
MW3 on the PS5. Multiplayer is a pain right now with the lag spikes and I don't even think it's my internet being shit

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I played Turok 3 as Joshua and I beat the game with only using the bow and melee weapons. I recorded my gameplay and will be uploading it to Youtube once I finish editing the video. I ran into a bit of a struggle with the third boss but I managed to power through it. I tried using just melee weapons in a different run, but ran into a glitch where the door to the second boss wouldn't open so I gave up on that run. (It was difficult anyways lol, I took a break and came back to that glitch...)

Smokey

Twitch Streamer - Revillution.net Owner.
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,019
Winbux
$0.00
The last game I played was Call of Duty Modern Warfare III last night for a couple of hours. I'm without a gaming laptop at the moment so I haven't really been doing too much gaming outside of a few games of CoD on my xbox here and there.