Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

last time you overslept?

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$868
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I snooze my alarm a lot. Sometimes I'll wake up 45 mins later than planned and have to rush around and get ready. I'm also bad about being late...Sometimes. Does that count? :p

The last time I seriously overslept was when I was studying overnight for an exam. I fell asleep like an hour before the class was supposed to start, and then woke up in the afternoon. Got a 0 and ultimately had to waive the course until next semester over it, as that exam was 20% of my final grade.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
I snooze my alarm a lot. Sometimes I'll wake up 45 mins later than planned and have to rush around and get ready. I'm also bad about being late...Sometimes. Does that count? :p

I used to be the same way lol. I'd show up to work 20 minutes late. 😂

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I haven't overslept in a very long time. I think it was when I was in high school, I never overslept before work since I get paranoid and tend to look at the clock a lot before it's actually time for me to get up. :S

Smokey

Twitch Streamer - Revillution.net Owner.
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,019
Winbux
$0.00
Yesterday. I was woken up really early from a phone call. I had a terrible headache and jumped up in a panic thinking something happened, only to realize it was just the phone, so that made it worse, and because I felt so unwell I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 5PM. Woops.......

D

Deleted member 595

For me, oversleeping is getting up at 8AM. I hate getting up later than that because then at night I struggle to fall asleep even though I'm exhausted. I'm usually one who hops out of bed as soon as I wake up and I've always been that way.
I get up when I wake up too. Once awake I won’t be able to fall back asleep.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I can only do this every Friday because it is my rest day. However, I still choose to work online despite having this holiday every week. I cannot keep still if I am not doing anything on a daily basis.