Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Makes you feel nervous

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
When my daughter does things that can hurt her (e.g. standing on something she shouldn't, running near the street, etc)

I don't like it when cars are right behind me either (quit riding my a$$ dude!) that makes me nervous so I would rather change lanes than have someone drive that close.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Social events when i HAVE to deal with other people too much.. i tend to be extremely cautious over it.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Riding in a car with someone who likes to drive fast.

Elseb

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,150
Winbux
$0.00
I generally get nervous when doing public speaking or something like that, i've never been particularly good at that.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I generally get nervous when doing public speaking or something like that, i've never been particularly good at that.
Me too, i totally feel you! Since i'm the boss of my division here at work, sometimes i've got to do some speeches with the managers.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
It's either walking past a big truck or even driving past it or it overtaken me. It makes me so nervous like I'm about to die. It's why I do not go near long trucks.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I tend to get nervous over a lot of things and I believe that is because of my anxiety.

Meeting new people, talking to new people and even being in crowded places tend to make me nervous and kick my anxiety off pretty badly. This can also cause stress which triggers migraines which can sometimes last for days so if I can, I always try to stay away from situations that would make me super nervous.