Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Memory Lane

This is memory lane, a place to discuss things you loved from childhood!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

McDonalds Parties

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
In all honesty, I don't recall ever having a birthday party at Mcdonald's. I vividly remember going with a friend to McDonald's when they had the big play area, but I'm not certain it was for a birthday, I can't remember. I stopped having birthdays around 11 years old, and all of my birthday parties were at home.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I love parties at McDonald's! Always remember having on there myself and they allowed me to go into the kitchen area to get my birthday cake at the time, it was a lot of fun.

I don't believe at least not at any of the McDonald's near me that they do parties like they used to anymore which is a shame, they were so much fun!