Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Microtransactions

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What is the largest amount of money you have spent on microtransactions (in total) and which game was it?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
0! I don't spend any money on that BS, I want the entire game or nothing at all.
I think it refers to buy some special features and stuff like that, typical of free to play games.

On that matter.. it depends, but i won't spend too much.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
On a single item, €15. In total on a game, probably around €40.

The single item was an RGB neon skin in KF2 that I paid for entirely by selling Steam Cards, didn't end up having to spend a single penny of real money.

The €40 is from TF2 back when I was like 15 or 16 and had never played a game with MTs in it - all that money was pretty much spent on keys. 40 blips aint a huge amount but it was as a teen, so I quickly learned my lesson and haven't bothered with MTs unless its an instance like I mentioned above where I can basically get the item I want for free

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
0! I don't spend any money on that BS, I want the entire game or nothing at all.

I spent money on DLC for a while until it caused some of my games to glitch and screw up. Now I don't even bother anymore because I've realized what a waste of money it all was.