Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Modern day advertising and SEO

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I've not dabbled too much with Facebook or Twitter just yet - I do have a page for my site on the former, But outside of a couple of posts I made when I first made it, it pretty much just "exists".
I think @Nerdface tried Facebook advertising and it didn't go too well for him, so I'm a bit reluctant to try it. I'm not sure how big of a market for forums there is on Facebook.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I've not dabbled too much with Facebook or Twitter just yet - I do have a page for my site on the former, But outside of a couple of posts I made when I first made it, it pretty much just "exists".
I think @Nerdface tried Facebook advertising and it didn't go too well for him, so I'm a bit reluctant to try it. I'm not sure how big of a market for forums there is on Facebook.

not much, because people are rooted to facebook and twitter, got to have some impressions to get them to move to a different site.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I am yet to find a winning formula. I am going to use Twitter and Facebook for an upcoming project, though!
+1 on that. Although, I've stayed away from social media for this forum as I don't think it's as effective for general discussion forums. Finding the right places to advertise this forum has been quite difficult.

raaman

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$331
Winbux
$0.00
Because of the fast developing technology, I do not know how far SEO is relevant in today's scenario.