Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

My hate for leather couch

Dori

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$942
Winbux
$0.00
Leather made couch 🛋 are always very cool when they are all new. It makes the living room exquisite and nice. But when it starts getting old, the leather material begins to crack all over with lines that look horrible. It's one of the reasons why I hate leather made couch. Also, it gets hot on the skin most times too.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Leather will crack if it gets dried out, so a conditioner is needed a couple times a year. In drier climates, probably will need it more. We never had a leather couch, but I always wanted one. We had leather seats in a car before and we made sure that we used the proper cleaners and conditioners.

D

Deleted member 595

Leather made couch 🛋 are always very cool when they are all new. It makes the living room exquisite and nice. But when it starts getting old, the leather material begins to crack all over with lines that look horrible. It's one of the reasons why I hate leather made couch. Also, it gets hot on the skin most times too.
I agree. It looks so nice at first.