Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Obsession that kills!

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
So a roommate at my psych ward has had an unhealthy obsession with her psychiatrist/therapist. The man is married with kids and grandkids. She’s been stalking him and sexually harassing him at his workplace. All he could do has been to avoid her at all costs. And I’ve known that she’s been obsessed with him because she’s been looking for signs that he’s loved hper back in everything he’s been doing. She’s even asked me if a handshake has meant that he’s cared about her in any way. She’s been deluded by her obsession with him and has committed suicide at the psych ward and that’s impacted me in a way thats just too much for me personally to handle. That’s when I’ve realized why I can’t commit suicide because I matter to others. Been to her funeral and have seen her family as well. How about you. Have you ever experienced something like this?

Last edited: