Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Organizing your mobile apps

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I try to keep the apps on my phone under control. If I don't recognize an app and haven't used it in the last 3 months I tend to delete it. The apps I do keep I like to store in designated folders e.g. health, work, games, etc

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I went through and I deleted all the apps I haven't used....ever. There are some apps that I keep on there just in case. There are some apps that I have that I use a lot. But if I don't recognize an app or I don't know what it is, I get rid of it immediately.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I delete unused apps. The remaining apps., I arrange in alphabetical order.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I don't really run into this problem myself tbh, when I get a phone I'll install the essentials, and over the years I will end up installing an extra 1 or 2 but definitely not enough that I'd ever have to worry about organizing my homescreen or anything. Even with all the stock bloatware on Samsung I'd be hard pushed to take up more than 1 screen.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
HAve apps that you use and those that you do not use, have them off. :) At times when I open an app, it runs in the background. I fully close them down when I'm done with the app so that it doesn't drain the phone down.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've done it once since I got my latest phone and that was mainly about not having too many apps to scroll through rather than trying to sort out storage issues. There are still a few more that I have that I don't use as much but can't imagine deleting them.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I am notorious for running low on battery simply because I don't prioritize keeping my phone charged hourly. It's the last thing I think about at the end of the day (if I think about it at all) so it's important for me to remove apps that could be running in the background draining my battery more.