Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Photoshop Vs. Canva

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
Photoshop is an industry-standard graphic designing software. Canva is an online graphic designing tool. In order to use photoshop, you need the skills to use the software, however, you can use canva easily as it is a drag and drop tool. You can use Photoshop as a subscription plan (online version) or by paying a one-time fee (offline version). The basic version of Canva is free.

Elseb

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,150
Winbux
$0.00
You can do a lot more with Photoshop but Canva is probably slightly more user friendly though it's been years since I've used Photoshop, the last version i used was CS3 haha

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Never bothered with photoshop because of the cost. Canva is okay for social media graphics but I've never used it for anything else. Gravit Designer is a decent free graphics tool for basic stuff. I tend to use that most of the time.

Grungie

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,483
Winbux
$0.00
$120 a year, that adds up rather fast.
People pay more a month on streaming services, on top of having multiple services, and probably don’t regularly watch all of them. Let’s also add on online services for games they also may have multiple of and may not use regularly.

So I don’t see how that’s an unrealistic price for the average Joe if they’re interested in Photoshop. You can also pay upfront for the entire year. So I’m not buying that if you can willingly ignore the expenses of stuff you like, but demonize the expenses of things you don’t like.

Weren’t you bragging about your disposable income about a week ago?

Last edited: