Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Prison food: Good or Bad?

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I've never been to jail or prison so I wouldn't have a clue.

I did visit Alcatraz island about 2 years ago while on vacation. They claimed the food there was pretty good as the warden believed in feeding the prisoners pretty well.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I don't really know anything about it, but I would guess it is not awful and if not tasty is nutritionally pretty good for the simple reason that prisons want healthy inmates, it's expensive and a security hassle when they need medical treatment.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Here in my country, all prison food sucks, a good friend of mine has been there for a good while.. and he suffered tons of illnesses because of it. Even Salmonella.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I still don't understand it. Let me do a bit of research into this ?
So I think jail is where they hold you before you are sentenced. Prison is where you go after all the court stuff is finished and you know what your prison sentence is.

No experience with prison but having watched TV shows, it can't be good lol

Nous

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
gtaboards.com
Hubux
$1,186
Winbux
$0.00
So I think jail is where they hold you before you are sentenced. Prison is where you go after all the court stuff is finished and you know what your prison sentence is.

No experience with prison but having watched TV shows, it can't be good lol
Okay that does make sense now. I have watched a few episodes from Prison Break. Not sure it anyone would consider that to be the real condition of a prison?