Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Saving up for

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I'm currently.. just saving, I guess! Whether it's for a (much needed) holiday, or toward a house deposit..

There's really not much else I'm saving for.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$774
Winbux
$0.00
Just saving mainly. There's nothing in particular that I want right now.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Right now, nothing. I've been putting away as much money as I can just to build up my saving account. There is nothing that I currently need or want.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
In general, I've been saving for a house deposit. I think my target is around £50k in 3 years which shouldn't be too difficult since working from home has helped me save quite a bit every month.

In terms of smaller things, I'm also just saving a bit of money for a tattoo at the end oft he year.

Asaba

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$771
Winbux
$0.00
I have always wanted to have my own house and it's what I have been working so hard and saving money for. I hope that by next year, I should have enough money to buy one.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
At the moment I am saving up to ensure my kids get a good Christmas. Due to being let down as much as I have with completing work and not receiving payment, it's been difficult but doing what I can.

Hoping to once the Christmas season is over and we are into 2024 start saving for a better future as I have things planned and hope that goes well.