Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Screen Time: Yes or No?

What do you think about limiting the screen time of toddlers?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
According to WHO guidelines, children under the age of two should not be exposed to screens at all. This is a good way to address the current addiction to using modern gadgets among young people.

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$893
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I've got nieces who are glued to technology. Their parents continue to hand them their cell phones to get them to behave, especially in public. They actually recently got their own tablets for Easter, so now they officially have their own devices for this too. I just feel like it's lazy parenting, and their kids are going to turn into brats in the long run...

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I just feel like it's lazy parenting, and their kids are going to turn into brats in the long run...
I'd have to agree with you. That kind of parenting teaches kids that if they protest and make enough noise, the parents will give in and they get what they want. You have to reign over kids with an iron fist or they'll walk all over you.