Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Site Promotion Session 9 Asylum, now accepting new intakes!

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
The Asylum, newly renovated, is accepting patients! Inside you'll be able to play many types of games, watch movies, setup social groups, chat with other patients, and make new friends. You can also create blogs, upload pictures, videos, music, and even voice notes! Feel free to post on the wall feed anything you want!

Everyone is nice, and it's a very welcoming environment! Completely free and no ads. Just be sure to take your meds. :ROFLMAO:

Session 9 Asylum

logo.jpg

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
Tried to register a couple times. Keeps saying the security check is incorrect, even though reCAPTCHA says it's good.

I corrected the issue, and tested it. Seems to be working 100% now.

Check it out, would love to have you there! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
Tried to register a couple times. Keeps saying the security check is incorrect, even though reCAPTCHA says it's good.

Fixed. Care to try again? :)

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
It is askisng for an invitation code. Where can I find it?
Check your PMs. I sent you a code. :) I had to implement this because of a large number of spammers. :(

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
As you know I have joined and before putting down my two pence worth I wanted to read stuff that is already there such as posts, articles etc. It says no data!!!
I think I know what's wrong. You went right to the Blogs (called Articles) page. There are none posted yet, hence "No data". Remember, it's not a forum, it's a networking hybrid site. Most of the content is in the form of a timeline feed. You can interact with the other members, add them as friends, post on their timelines, send gifts, etc. You can also post directly from the home page, and this creates a public timeline post.

You can post in various ways, including general "feelings and activity" updates, music uploads (mp3), voice notes, blogs, animated GIFs, create albums and upload photos, etc. There are also many items to fill in on your profile. Additionally, you can post many types of links directly into a timeline post, and it will embed the link, showing a preview you can interact with (examples are Youtube videos, public Instagram posts, etc.). You can also IM chat with other members.

I hope this clears things up!