Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Site fights

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Yeah, we've been into a war for over 10 years. We still on the run and they disappeared.

I don't know how it went tbh, i guess if we joined forces the gaming scene here would be strong.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
I've never heard of that happening with any forum. If I owned my very own forum and knew how to advertise and promote it in a way that I'd get hundreds of members. I'd always promote peace especially with someone else's forum.

Smokey

Twitch Streamer - Revillution.net Owner.
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,019
Winbux
$0.00
Years ago yes, but I can't remember Revillution ever being 'at war' with anyone or any other site. I think it's kinda petty and childish if i'm completely honest.

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
I made a joke "rival" site for Q Army and that was probably the closest I ever got.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
My site has been in a few spats over the years, associated with some unsavory sites, nearly went to court once for one thing...
Woah, what happened? This sounds like something we all want to find out about!

We've never had a fight with another forum although I did notice one site directly copying our content once. Sent a few strongly worded messages to him on his forum and in the end, he apologised so I guess it ended well.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Once upon a time I had a forum called devioustyrant.com - it was a no rules off-shoot from gaming forums and we used to go to other forums to 'flame' them. That got picked up by s o m e t h i n g a w f u l and they did a piece on us which was pretty funny. https://www.somethingawful.com/weekend-web/babytalk-blunts-devious/9/
I was part of that forum back in my teens, then we formed the spoon and died back in 2010.

On the otherside, as we are a small country, in the past we had only one gaming forum to nucleate all gamers, but then a certain fight and both admins went separated ways. I was part of the new community (founded in 2004) and been with them until 2018. We had Cs 1.6 servers, Lineage, WoW and various others like trackmania, but with Steam coming along our way, the community lost purpose.