Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Something you regret selling

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,059
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I owned a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga, factory sealed for the Sega Saturn back when it was new. I was dumb and sold it. Cost me far more to replace it a few years later, and since then it's only become ridiculously more expensive. It was stupid to sell it.

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I was the founder of Referral Directory Forum many years ago, I was actually around the age of 11 at the time that I created it. However, due to me being so young, I didn't have the experience needed to advertise nor did I have the money to do so. In conclusion, I ended up selling it, but I can only think if I would have kept it, how well would it be doing today?

Bumble

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$972
Winbux
$0.00
I had to sell 2 plots of land that I have because I needed the money to save my sister's life. I'm happy that she was later saved with the money because she needed heart surgery but I really wished I had another alternative to getting the money than selling my land.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
Out of context, I sold my Agatha Christie's books during the pandemic. I realized that it is not easy to find them in the bookstore. If they are, they cost an arm and a leg.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
Not anything that I sold. But I do regret my ex wife selling my father's ring that he gave my mother before they divorced over 30 years ago.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I don't remember or regret selling anything but could be my parents have regrets but I haven't asked them anything like that