Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Spicy foods?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Do you like spicy foods? If so, how hot? Mild, Medium, Hot, or Very Hot? I can't stand spicy foods. Not only is my tongue being set alight, I feel food which has spices, ruins the overall taste of the dish.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I hope you're not one of those "the ketchup is too spicy" people Demon ? :ROFLMAO:

I like spicy good although not too spicy. Even for it to make the food taste nice and not too spicy where I struggle to enjoy the meal.

Smokey

Twitch Streamer - Revillution.net Owner.
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,019
Winbux
$0.00
I love spicy foods. I have a high tolerance for spice, but I enjoy foods that are more spicy/hot with flavor, and not just overbearingly hot/spicy to where you can't taste ANYTHING but the heat.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
Yeah, my stomach can only handle so much. I tried those flammin' hot doritos the othe rday and while not terrible, they made my stomach burn after eating them and there was no real flavor to them, they were just hot for the sake of being hot.

So Doritos just threw on spices without care for taste? How bold of them :p

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
I eat at this traditional Mexican restaurant where I live and I always ask to have them put this mild spicy red sauce on my bean burritos, enchiladas, and other things I order. I like my food to have a little kick to it.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I can deal with a little spicy food. I can cook some meals that can be a little spicy. Besides, I need to restrain myself from cooking this way because we have kids to feed.