Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Subscription Boxes

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
Do any of you subscribe to a monthly box of goodies for something? I see them on tv and online all the time and I'm wondering how popular they actually are and if they are worth the price. I'm interested in some anime boxes I have seen online and was wondering if they are worth the cost. What Boxes have you gotten and what did you get?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
I subscribe to a monthly subscription with Gillette. My monthly subscription comes to £10.00 and it comes sent 1st Class, Tracked the 1st of every month. My kit comes with a SkinGuard Razor, Gel and a travel cover. I don't have to worry about adding this to my shopping list anymore.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I used to subscribe to Lootcrate, bit dropped it a while back. Though some really cool stuff came in it, there was a lot I didn't really know what to do with. So a lot of it is still sitting in the boxes.
This is kind of what I am afraid of. That and you never know what you're gunna get (because life is like a box of chocolates).

giphy.gif

LunarScorpio

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
workpluslifeequalsbalance.com
Hubux
$1,020
Winbux
$0.00
This is kind of what I am afraid of. That and you never know what you're gunna get (because life is like a box of chocolates).

giphy.gif

There is a subscription box I'm debating about getting, but I'm still not 100% sure though. It's only because it's one of the Disney subscription boxes, haha.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
There is a subscription box I'm debating about getting, but I'm still not 100% sure though. It's only because it's one of the Disney subscription boxes, haha.
Well...what're you gunna do!

Claraviolet

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$774
Winbux
$0.00
I did get Amiami grab boxes before.
From what I have learned through personal experience is, if you like only specific series, then you shouldn't go with these subscription boxes or grab boxes.

I don't think I will be using most of the stuff I got. I really want to throw them out but I can't bring myself to do that. They are expensive and they have quality. Stuff like Keychains, action figures, anime rubber straps etc are hard to find in general but I don't know most of the characters and I don't want to use them, just to make use of the goods. That's how I feel.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
I used to get the zbox from zavvi but have been messed about too much by them so I don't bother.

Other than that no subscription boxes.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I was subscribed to Lootcrate in the early 10's up until the quality of the box went down which was sometime in the mid 10's. I've also been subscribed to a box that would send snacks from other countries, can't remember what it was called though.