Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Swimming pool or beach?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Let's say that you're on vacation in a hot country. We have our own personal preference, which do you think a swimming pool or the sunny beach is more fun? I'd opt for the ocean on the beach as it has a greater space, and there is more to see if you snorkel

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
Let's say that you're on vacation in a hot country. We have our own personal preference, which do you think a swimming pool or the sunny beach is more fun? I'd opt for the ocean on the beach as it has a greater space, and there is more to see if you snorkel

I would prefer the pool. When I lived in Florida, the jellyfish were really bad.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I live in a private lake community and we swim in the lake. If I went on vacation, I'd be at the beach. Don't care for public swimming pools.

tdbnz

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,646
Winbux
$0.20
I Love the Beach and the swimming pool but when outside I make sure I wear sunscreen and a rash top to prevent Gettign a burnt back etc

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I own an in-ground swimming pool and I hardly ever use it in the summer. If I do it's on extremely rare ocassions such as summer holidays with friends/family. I would much rather prefer to be on the beach, I love just about everything about the beach; the sand, the waves, the sunset, the breeze, the smell. It's all amazing to me, but I suppose the reason I enjoy the beach so much is because where I live we don't have those types of things and it's mostly swimming pools. The beach is nearly a one in every 4 to 5 years type of deal for me.

Shiek

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$923
Winbux
$0.00
I'm very comfortable with going to the beach over a swimming pool. The pool is always crowded and I hate it when too many people are in the water at once. But with the beach, it's more open ended with a lot of things to explore.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Swimming pool. I'm okay with beaches; but, I enjoy being able to slip my sandals off and jump in the water without having to worry about getting sand between my toes.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
Actually, I enjoy both. But I prefer on the beach more. I love the scenery and the open space of the beach.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I would prefer a beach because that will be a lovely view and best to feel relaxed

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$34
Winbux
$0.00
I’m all about that beach life! Give me the sound of waves crashing, the feel of sand between my toes, and the horizon of blue, and I’m great :cool:

I also get the appeal of a pool too—crystal clear water and no sand to clean up!