Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2021 - )

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Falcon and the Winter Soldier are a mismatched duo who team up for a global adventure that will test their survival skills -- as well as their patience.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
Helmut Zemo is going to finish what he started. Out of all the Marvel Villains, he was able to manipulate all of the Avengers into trying to kill each other. Something Loki couldn't even do.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I wouldn't be surprised if they introduce more of the Hydra villains in this show.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
I wouldn't be surprised if they introduce more of the Hydra villains in this show.

I think that'd be a good thing. I think they can cover more ground with the lore than they can in a 2-3 hour film.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I had heard about this show from a guy I work with.

I agree that they can cover more ground during a tv show than they can during a film. But that's as long as the show doesn't get cancelled before the show is finished.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
I agree that they can cover more ground during a tv show than they can during a film. But that's as long as the show doesn't get cancelled before the show is finished.

Yeah. I think they owe it to the audience to give us good content, story, and to see this through.