Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The first thing you notice

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What the first thing you notice, when you see someone for the first time?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I definitely notice eye contact. Eye contact, or lack thereof, says a whole lot about a person. If a person looks at you when they talk to you, it shows that they are interested and engaged in the conversation. It shows confidence, makes conversation pleasant and gives a sense of acceptance.

Lack of eye contact can show that a person is not comfortable with you or are just plain disinterested in the conversation. It can also show that they lack self-confidence and that they feel awkward with close communication.

Being aware of those things help to learn how to interact with others on their level. The last thing I would want is to make someone feel more uncomfortable if they already lack self-confidence. It helps me to be more sensitive to the conversation and establishes boundaries.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
How they present themselves. This is a mix of clothing and posture. If what they're wearing is neat and tidy (Even a T-shirt and shorts can be neat and tidy and if they walk/stand/sit like they give a damn and not bored, sluggish, or just the kind of look a person usually has when they're going to be rude.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
How they behave and their voice tone, if they are friendly or not and do they ask unnecessary questions