Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The Forum Wheel

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Who has tried it to get posts for your forum? Who has used it to make money? Do you feel it's a helpful site? Well, there was once a site called Postloop and at one time had tons of forums and work on it, but the decline of forums, maybe, caused it to go under.

Last edited:

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Just like Demon, I've tried both PostLoop and TFW, both as a poster and a forum owner. It's a shame that the sites didn't work out long-term because they were great. Seems like the owners just gave up and didn't bother trying to adapt.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
Just like Demon, I've tried both PostLoop and TFW, both as a poster and a forum owner. It's a shame that the sites didn't work out long-term because they were great. Seems like the owners just gave up and didn't bother trying to adapt.

I think with post loop they changed or did something that killed interest, wish they were around got some nice posts and money from them.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I think with post loop they changed or did something that killed interest, wish they were around got some nice posts and money from them.
Was it the owners? I know they got sold but I can't remember if that was after the site got less popular with forum owners.

Elseb

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,150
Winbux
$0.00
Who has tried it to get posts for your forum? Who has used it to make money? Do you feel it's a helpful site? Well, there was once a site called Postloop and at one time had tons of forums and work on it, but the decline of forums, maybe, caused it to go under.

I've never used the website but it looks so outdated, looks like something from the early 00s haha

ZandraJoi

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Hubux
$1,990
Winbux
$0.00
I've never tried PostLoop or Forum Wheel. I have done Posting Packages & Exchanges that I think are quite beneficial. I've always hesitated "buying" posts however. One, I don't want my account out there, two, sometimes you can tell it's a Paid Post. They have a certain robotic feel to the writing. They are there to get paid, not to have a back & forth discussion.
Have any of you thought of creating a forum for something like this?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've never used the website but it looks so outdated, looks like something from the early 00s haha
The logo certainly doesn't help lol
I've never tried PostLoop or Forum Wheel. I have done Posting Packages & Exchanges that I think are quite beneficial. I've always hesitated "buying" posts however. One, I don't want my account out there, two, sometimes you can tell it's a Paid Post. They have a certain robotic feel to the writing. They are there to get paid, not to have a back & forth discussion.
Have any of you thought of creating a forum for something like this?
Exchanges are definitely great. I've never considered purchasing posts in the long run either because half the time, you end up with crap that doesn't make the forum look good as you mentioned. It can be useful sometimes right at the start of your forum though.

I don't want to say any names but there are one or two on FP that I contribute to where you just want to bang your head against a wall when talking to the paid posters ?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
There's a lot of demand for sites like that, from both sides, but I guess it's not always the easiest business to run. The posters are probably the hardest to deal with and keeping an eye on their quality must be very time consuming

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I want to say that I gave both The Forum Wheel and Post Loop a go in the past however, I don't remember the concept or if I benefitted from their services.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Yes yes, I myself have used it in the past and stopped after a while when it became dead. Seems that there isn't much more activity still. Nine Forums, that's all I See.

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I used to be pretty active with the forumwheel. It paid me well and it would be something I would get back to if I wanted to make money. Because they had some really good rates for the content. And their rating paid me enough so far.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I used to be pretty active with the forumwheel. It paid me well and it would be something I would get back to if I wanted to make money. Because they had some really good rates for the content. And their rating paid me enough so far.
Shame that they are not as good as before

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
I have been using this platform as a forum poster since 2015. I have often thought about using this platform to build members but based on the kind of content I see on the forums listed on the forum wheel, I am not very hopeful that it will help

cpvr

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
www.virtualpetlist.com
Hubux
$37
Winbux
$0.00
Shame that they are not as good as before
I agree. It would be nice if the owner decides come back and work on it again. It was a great service at one point. Postloop and theforumwheel provided a good service for writers and forum owners.