Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The Game Plan starring Dwayne Johnson

Alexandoy

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,512
Winbux
$0.00
This is a pretty good and feel good movie about a famous football player named Joe. He didn't know that he has a daughter who surprised her. The 8-year okl girl is smart that Joe was torn between loving and hating her. No, I will not tell more details but I assure you that it is a heartwarming story especially in the ending.

22_22

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$102
Winbux
$0.00
I love Dwayne Johnson but I have never heard of this film which is surprising as it has been around since 2007 and is a sports film - which is one of my favourite genre of films.

I also love a feel-good film so I will have to check this out if I can. Sadly it is not on Netflix though but thank you for not spoiling anything for when I do get to watch it! :p

sunflowerlover

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,732
Winbux
$0.00
This is a pretty good and feel good movie about a famous football player named Joe. He didn't know that he has a daughter who surprised her. The 8-year okl girl is smart that Joe was torn between loving and hating her. No, I will not tell more details but I assure you that it is a heartwarming story especially in the ending.
That is a great movie,loved it.