Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The ocean vs the mountains

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
If you could have a house by the ocean or in the mountains, which would you choose?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It's going to depend on what ocean and what mountain range, to be honest. If it was somewhere nice and warm, I would definitely go for the ocean. Would be so nice to wake up in the morning and just walk outside on to the beach.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I refuse to live any where near the coast. I'm done with hurricanes. I'm still scarred from my experience with Hurricane Michael.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
I like living between the two. Although I like the ocean, with so many storms here on the East Coast, NJ shore, NY etc. where homes were destroyed, if I had to make a choice of permanent home, I would choose the Mountains.

altair

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$926
Winbux
$0.00
If you could have a house by the ocean or in the mountains, which would you choose?
I would choose the mountains 100% over the ocean.
While I enjoy the ocean I prefer the mountains. Mountains make me feel at peace and serenity. It's where I belong.
I want a cabin in the middle of no where with a bunch of land enjoying the scenery and nature.

I refuse to live any where near the coast. I'm done with hurricanes. I'm still scarred from my experience with Hurricane Michael.
I'm sorry. That must have been a scary experience.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Yikes, that had to have been one scary experience and I don't blame you for not wanting to be anywhere near the coast.