Laifot

Chaös Monger
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,253¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Ryzen 5000 does what inteldon't.

The fabrication process gives room to improvement for Ryzen and it has better prize/perfomance rates overall. There are a few differences in terms of virtualization and better environment with Intel/Ray Tracing technologies in terms of strict gaming but as long as they offer >60fps in gaming they're all the same.

AMD also had their marketing errors like the Memory Access technology that was patented years before they "release" it now, i don't really care as long as they do better cpus but it kinda tickles me that now that they're on top they trashtalk a lot over the King for over 20 years in hardware manufacturing.

I guess losing Apple had its impact too.

Empire

Kicking
Diamond Member
Hubux:
2,727¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Not saying or talking regards to AMD here :p It's 11th gen coming in march if not after and with reviews and leaks starting to come out and also 500 series boards are now out on the marketplace. Talking about Intel new lines not AMD

Demon_skeith

Has big shoes to fill
Hubux:
776¢
11th gen already huh? Glad I don't have to peddle the different generations to consumers anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

What Are We Listening To?

• The Blue Print – Us Vs. Them
    Proud
    D-Block Europe feat. Young Adz
    The Blue Print – Us Vs. Them

Status Updates

Ash
@Phenom now has the coolest username style ever!
I can't believe how my AMA thread is one of the most popular since i don't reply a lot there xd
Hungry Ego wrote on Phenom's profile.
Gambit is the most under-represented Xmen of all time. Thank you for repping him!
Who has the popcorn?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CerealKiller