Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What can't you forgive in your relationship?

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
We are always ask to forgive those who offended us in any way but I believe that in relationship there are things that someone should not and cannot forgive because it means that the person never really cared about relationship before they did what they have done. If you ever betray my trust in our relationship, it's over.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
We are always ask to forgive those who offended us in any way but I believe that in relationship there are things that someone should not and cannot forgive because it means that the person never really cared about relationship before they did what they have done. If you ever betray my trust in our relationship, it's over.
Lack of communication.

Most of the troubles come from this.

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
Lack of communication.

Exactly, once there's a cut or drop in communication, something is definitely wrong somewhere. If you don't find that out as quickly as possible, it's going to cause the death of the relationship.

Jega

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$956
Winbux
$0.00
Lack of communication.

Without good communication in any kind of relationship and even association, there will always be too much tension and friction.

I won't forgive any kind of disrespectful act towards me by my partner.