Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What graphic design programs do you use?

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I primarily use Powerpoint and MS Paint :p.

Needless to say, my graphics are not very "professional" and I am totally ok with that :p

Juneberry

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$850
Winbux
$0.00
I mostly use my manga making programs to make graphics. It's basically no drawing, just using built in assets in a creative way, but it's fun to do and I work hard on them, making sure to position things juuuust right.

reptile6

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$261
Winbux
$0.00
I got job to create poster for 300$. Since I am not good with design first I use Canva tool with his free templates. Since Canva do not allow use their free templates for commercial use, I made very similar thing in Gimp from scratch.
Gimp is free software very like to Photoshop. Interface is similar to but with some difference and it has almost all features as Photoshop. Beginners will not even notice difference in options.

_B_

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
voxgrid.net
Hubux
$596
Winbux
$0.00
I use Photoshop for mine. I used to use paint.net which is a decent alternative. For stuff relating to 3D/2D intros, I used to use a mix of AE and C4D. I don't really do this anymore though. Only creating banners and photoshop. I'll include some of my work in another thread.

Kik

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$896
Winbux
$0.00
I use Photoshop CS3 on my PC. I can't remember which version they're up to now but I've always stuck to this one since it's what I'm used to... and I don't like change xD

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
I used to do stuff on photoshop but don't have it on my latest laptop unfortunately. Used to draw in ms paint years ago.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Because I don't tend to design graphics a lot, I have never bothered to actually go out and find a proper graphic design program to download and use. Because of that, I just use Gravit Designer which is a sort of online graphic design program. It's good enough for me as most of the stuff I design is pretty basic.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
There are sites that you can get free designs and whatnot. I did some myself to keep the cost low, but at the end of the day if you need professional work then hire people. As long as it's not too much money. Logo that I got for my Twitch page is $50 :(

OCHHHHH