Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What is entertainment for you?

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
How one gets entertained is a vast subject for discussion. The list is endless. My entertainment at the moment is not movies but watching our pets play. They are a great source of entertainment as far as I am concerned. Billu the female can play for hours even with a tiny bit of leaf in the garden and that she does for hours. And then it is nice to watch them climbing trees, chasing each other.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,064
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I love posting on forums, listening to music, working on projects, things like that.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,064
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Different strokes for different folks I see. I could never think of getting entertained doing projects of the kind you have lined up for you
I like to be busy, and if that means doing something productive to help myself or others, that works for me :)

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
The only thing that has entertained me lately is being here, teaching my online non-native speaker students, and watching Chinese TV series. Sometimes I am also entertained by having playtime with our twin toddlers at home.