Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What is your IQ?

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Do you have a link to the test? I have no idea what mine is. Also, isn't your IQ a measurement of how much you're able to learn as opposed to what you already know? Or... did I make that up? lol

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Yeah, would love a link to it as well. I don't think I've ever found out, to be honest.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,443
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
The last time I took an IQ test my results were 129. That's higher than what it was when I was in school and we had to take those things yearly. Normally I'm around 117. I can't remember what my lowest one was, but it was around 100 and my guidance counselor was confused as to why I had such a wide range of results through the years. He didn't understand that at first the test was exciting but then it became repetitive with the same type of questions and I would rush to get through it out of boredom.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
115, but i'm particulary fast with geometrical stuff, i'm not that capable with words for example, it's kinda sided test right?

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Mine is 92 but it doesn't measure verbal IQ which might be higher (according to the test). I was surprised cause I thought it might be higher. Anyway, it might explain slowness in math, despite hard work. It's not that I can't do it, but it takes longer to sink in.