Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What part of your home do you not like?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Same, stairs are awful. It sounds great, two floors, lots of space, but ugh...so tedious.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
Some of the downstairs rooms need to be repainted. My wife did some sanding and some painting downstairs months ago. The bedroom she worked on turned out great. She's a wonderful interior designer.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,426
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Some of the downstairs rooms need to be repainted. My wife did some sanding and some painting downstairs months ago. The bedroom she worked on turned out great. She's a wonderful interior designer.

Congrats on the wedding!

What colors is she choosing for the paint?

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I would have to say the stairs for me. I wouldn't say they are too steep but there are quite a lot due to the size of the house we live in with there being five of us.

Suffering from fibromyalgia, I tend to struggle worse on my bad days and would love to have a house with no stairs.

D

Deleted member 595

What part of your home do you not like?

I'm tired of having stairs. My next house will be a ranch with laundry on that level, even though I still want a basement in case there are tornadoes.
I don’t like the way my kitchen is arranged. It drives me nuts.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,426
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
The island was put too close to the stove and refrigerator. There is a sink in the island and it gets so crowded when we are all in the kitchen. We bump into each other.

Oh, yeah, that sounds like a nuisance!! I don't know why they put sinks or stove tops on islands. I have an island that isn't huge, but it's what I use for food prep.

D

Deleted member 595

Oh, yeah, that sounds like a nuisance!! I don't know why they put sinks or stove tops on islands. I have an island that isn't huge, but it's what I use for food prep.
We are putting this home on the market in the Fall. I can’t wait.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I hate living in our apartment. An old man who keeps on fussing over so many things. He keeps on complaining. We are trying to endure his presence for a few days before he goes back to Alaska. We need to conceal our feelings towards him because he is the father of my landlord.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I live in a small apartment. Nothing in particular I dislike about my dwelling.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I don't think there is any part but I don't like to go to terrace much maybe because of staris lol