Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What YouTubers do you watch/subscribe to?

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Recently I have been watching a lot of the Dangie Bros. They somehow came across my newsfeed on Facebook and they do some crazy things. I guess anything to get that view on YouTube and make some $$$.

Who do you follow? Do you have your own channel we can check out?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
I have been watching a lot of Hike Plays. I really enjoy his Grand Theft Auto 5 series. HikePlays enjoys video gaming and his commentary is beyond amazing. I almost feel like I'm part of his content when I'm watching.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'm subscribed to quite a few channels but there are only about 3 that I watch a lot of. First one is a YouTuber called Speedy and I watch him for his COD videos. He makes some very funny gaming videos.

Next is AFTV which is a football fan channel for one of our rival football teams, Arsenal FC. Everyone loves watching it for all the meltdowns they have after their team loses lol

The last one is the Sky Sports channel and I watch football highlights and analysis on that.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I'm subscribed to lots of channels that I haven't watched in years, I should probably get around to removing some of them. Lately I've been watching Jrose 11 who does Pokemon challenges, Mahdrybread who does video game challenges, My Mate Vince who attempts to fix random things and showcases How to videos, SomeOrdinaryGamers who talks about random topics, and a number of Sonic related channels such as redhotsonic, Razor & Zenon, and Amy Rose. (The latter play different Sonic rom hacks. redhotsonic plays random games but most of his content is also Sonic related.)

cryptonomica

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$663
Winbux
$0.00
Emkay, Rslash, and Damien Lee are really good if you like narrated reddit posts like I do.
Asides from that, CrazyRussianHacker is a super classic

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$439
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I follow a lot of Hardware Youtubers in English and Spanish, an Argentinian NBA content creator and the Saint Louis Chess club for Chess lessons!

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I follow a lot of Hardware Youtubers in English and Spanish, an Argentinian NBA content creator and the Saint Louis Chess club for Chess lessons!
I live like 40 minutes away from St. Louis and never even knew there was a chess club. :V I've found a new channel that I've been watching lately, Scott's Thoughts. He does Pokemon challenges, but in Yellow version. (Everyone else tends to do solo runs in Red version.)

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I am not following anyone as such and just search for the thing I like to know and watch it