Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What's the scariest story you ever heard?

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
I used to scare myself silly by reading stories on Scaryforkids.com or watching "Are You Afraid Of The Dark". Gave me legit nightmares. Now I watch horror movies to sleep better. What's the scariest story you ever heard about a monster?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
It's late. There are three people on a subway train sitting in a row. Two men and a woman in the middle. A teenage gal walks on the subway and sits across from the three strangers. The woman in the middle has an expressionless look on her face while the two men are staring directly into the teenagers eyes. Shortly after, a businessman enters the subway and sits next to the teenager. After a few minutes he pulls out his notepad and writes, "get off the next stop...TRUST ME!" when the next stop comes, the teenager and the businessman get up to exit the cab when the two men verbally try to stop them. When they get off, the man explains to the teenager that the woman in the middle of the two men was dead and they were after her next.

Heard this when I was in 6th grade. Always freaked me out.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
My mom told me stories when she worked the night shift at an old nursing home, had spooky experiences. Years later the building would be demolished and an old pandemic grave found under it.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
It's late. There are three people on a subway train sitting in a row. Two men and a woman in the middle. A teenage gal walks on the subway and sits across from the three strangers. The woman in the middle has an expressionless look on her face while the two men are staring directly into the teenagers eyes. Shortly after, a businessman enters the subway and sits next to the teenager. After a few minutes he pulls out his notepad and writes, "get off the next stop...TRUST ME!" when the next stop comes, the teenager and the businessman get up to exit the cab when the two men verbally try to stop them. When they get off, the man explains to the teenager that the woman in the middle of the two men was dead and they were after her next.

Heard this when I was in 6th grade. Always freaked me out.

This is a pretty spooky story. Thank you for sharing.

My mom told me stories when she worked the night shift at an old nursing home, had spooky experiences. Years later the building would be demolished and an old pandemic grave found under it.

Wow. Usually, you hear stories of the building being haunted or whatever if the building is built on top of a bunch of graves.

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
There is this story about a guy who went to the graveyard to hit some nails on the tomb of a guy who reports had it that he was haunting the place around. In so doing he hit the nail on his pants and when he stood up he felt the dead man was pulling him down. He died of a shock

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
This is really scary. It seems nurses that work night shifts do experience a lot of spooky stuff. Darkness comes with scary thing's.