Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Which do you prefer, going abroad or traveling in your own country?

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Personally, I prefer to travel to places in my country. I still have more places to visit and learn more about. If I am done with them, then I can go for international travel.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
That depends on the amount of money a person have because you can travel domestically with less money and there is no visa requirement.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I enjoy traveling. I do both. I love to travel around my city and the outlying islands. But I also enjoy visiting foreign countries.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
I enjoy traveling. I do both. I love to travel around my city and the outlying islands. But I also enjoy visiting foreign countries.
I loved exploring Hong Kong before. It is my playground when I visit it. After work-related things, I spent time seeing things around this country.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
If I have the money and free time then I will surely explore different parts of the world but first I will prefer to explore different parts of India

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
If it does not cost so much and won't involve many complications then we all like to visit other countries

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I also have the same wish because there ar many parts in India that should be explored