Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Which store you use to buy games: steam or EPIC?

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
Do you have any favorite store where you buy the games? Like some people use steam or EPIC or even GOG. I wonder what is your favorite store to buy the games. What are some of the games that you have purchased online so far. Any specific preference for the store?

Do you prefer any specific store to buy the games?

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Steam, have invested thousands into my library over the years so it'll take more than exclusivity deals to make me consider shopping elsewhere.
Given that Valve are also the main driving force behind Linux gaming, and Epic do diddly squat, I have even more incentive to give my money to Gaben.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
It's honestly been a while since I've purchased any games but when I do it's usually through Nintendo or Steam for PC.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Mostly I buy games for steam, I also do it to get the best deal. By buying steam keys from a third-party store site. I have over 190 games on steam and around 40 and over on EPic. Regards to Epic, I always look at the weekly free games and add them if they interest me or not.