Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Who is ready for diablo 2 resurrected?

dotgician

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,614
Winbux
$0.00
With all the bad media for Blizzard, I am hoping it does not affect the release of Diablo 2 resurrected come Sept 23, 2021. Really hope the multiplayer is on point and a lot of players from D2 get addicted again.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I really enjoyed D3. Never played the second one. Looks good. I might if I ever get another console.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I'm looking forward to it and hope it does come out on September 23.

kokushibo

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,395
Winbux
$0.00
I am looking forward to the release of Diablo 2 as I played the original one so I am excited to be able to go back and play it again on newer graphics with my friends who never played the original.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I am looking forward to the release of Diablo 2 as I played the original one so I am excited to be able to go back and play it again on newer graphics with my friends who never played the original.
Coop mode on d2 will be amazing, i'm planning to play it with my brother, we spent a lot of time playing that game!

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I bought the new Diablo 2 but ended up having to get a refund because presently it's a broken game on the XBOX Series X and S. I couldn't even play it.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I bought the new Diablo 2 but ended up having to get a refund because presently it's a broken game on the XBOX Series X and S. I couldn't even play it.

The game is actually harder than ever, i couldn't finish it yet ;_; i've been playing since november of last year.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
The game is actually harder than ever, i couldn't finish it yet ;_; i've been playing since november of last year.

I think Blizzard put all Diablo games to Online. I could be mistaken but I noticed on my XBOX that it's been signing me into my Blizzard account on Diablo 3 every time I play.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I think Blizzard put all Diablo games to Online. I could be mistaken but I noticed on my XBOX that it's been signing me into my Blizzard account on Diablo 3 every time I play.
Yes, maybe the goal is to team up with someone to actually beat the game. DURIEL is so hard man, i can't even pass through him and i'm like level 35 or something.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Yes, maybe the goal is to team up with someone to actually beat the game. DURIEL is so hard man, i can't even pass through him and i'm like level 35 or something.

I've never played D2 before. I hear it's harder. But I've mainly only been on D3 since it's been out. It's one of my favorite games.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I've never played D2 before. I hear it's harder. But I've mainly only been on D3 since it's been out. It's one of my favorite games.
Actually Duriel is harder than Baal because your gear is stupidly low before going to the third map.

Also i'm playing as the Sorceress, maybe if i play with the Necromancer i'll do better but i won't play again just for the lolz.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Actually Duriel is harder than Baal because your gear is stupidly low before going to the third map.

Also i'm playing as the Sorceress, maybe if i play with the Necromancer i'll do better but i won't play again just for the lolz.

I have found that the Necromancer in Diablo 3 is ridiculously over powered. Once you get skeleton minions and flesh golem you are able to power through the game.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I have found that the Necromancer in Diablo 3 is ridiculously over powered. Once you get skeleton minions and flesh golem you are able to power through the game.
I know. I managed to beat Duriel tonight. Took me 2 months to do it, levelling for more than 50 hours i think. It's really lame how the difficulty of the game is compared to the old version.