Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Why do people find loud mouth people obnoxious?

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Let's say someone gets on social media and just says what they think. Well, some can get away with it. However, others will get harassed in real life and told they are obnoxious in various ways (passive aggression). Why is that the case? Are the accusers jealous?

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I feel that some people tend to get the meaning of obnoxious confused. I have on many occasions called someone obnoxious but it has usually been because of how they act when they are talking about something and how they come across.

Some people can be loud when they are talking and I don't feel that means they are obnoxious but some do class that as being obnoxious for some reason.

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I think it's just the way people are. Well, I was thrown into this snowflake vs chainsaw thing in the US way back. I said what I thought on social media and got harassed for it. Oh well, these days I just avoid politics, generally speaking.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
I think it's just the way people are. Well, I was thrown into this snowflake vs chainsaw thing in the US way back. I said what I thought on social media and got harassed for it. Oh well, these days I just avoid politics, generally speaking.

I can empathize. I've found that political and religious debates divide people. Now a days, I like to let sleeping dogs lie. I cannot change their views no more than they can change my own. I'd rather joke around and talk about things we like. :D

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
These people should be banned from using social media (SOCMED). They are not thinking when expressing themselves online. Being responsible for what they say can lead to misunderstandings.