Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Windows Movie Maker

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Most of us can remember Windows Live Essentials from Windows XP/Windows 7 but times have moved on. However, it's still compatible with Windows 10. Do you use it? I do, because of how simple the user interface & navigation is.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I haven't used it in years now. I remember messing around with it when I was younger and trying to make some good YouTube videos. I wish I still had my old laptop to try and find them :(

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Used it years ago, back in the early 2000s, and at the time I used PowerDirector more since it offers far more options and even that movie makers was fun it was basic

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I used to use it back in the late 00's when I first started my Youtube channel. xD I remember there was some odd issue that would cause videos to end up being darker and more washed out. Not entirely sure why WMM would cause that issue, but I do remember it being fixed in 2010 or 2011. I don't use it anymore, I use Openshot Video Editor now.