Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Witnessed a crime

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
People who have witnessed a crime, what happened?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
People who have witnessed a crime, what happened?
I saw some kid speeding through town like a bat out of hell. I laughed when a police car pulled out of it's hiding spot and went after him.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
I saw a pickup truck hit a car then continue driving through a gas station. I thought, " Oh, no. I just witnessed a hit and run." Within minutes, the pickup driver came back after circling the building. I stuck around to talk to the police telling them what the guy had done. The cop went and talked to the driver then eventually came back to me. He told me the pickup smelled of beer. He figured the driver spilled his beer when he hit the car then drove around the building to get rid of the evidence. Didn't work.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I saw a taxi driver killing a burglar after he robbed his client, i was 12 years old.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
What a horrible thing for a 12 year old to see. :(
Forgot to say that it was by a gun shot. It was a .38 silver revolver with that long cannon, the sound of the bullet coming out from the gun pounded my ears for a long time.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Forgot to say that it was by a gun shot. It was a .38 silver revolver with that long cannon, the sound of the bullet coming out from the gun pounded my ears for a long time.
Seeing that would have given me nightmares for a very long time. Hope that didn't happen to you.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
Seeing that would have given me nightmares for a very long time. Hope that didn't happen to you.
I was really horrified for a good time but since i was in some many stuff at the time (i was studying music, chess and was in a football team) i got so many things to think about and my mind just erased it.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
I was really horrified for a good time but since i was in some many stuff at the time (i was studying music, chess and was in a football team) i got so many things to think about and my mind just erased it.
Glad you had so many things to do that your mind erased it. Do you play an instrument?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Seen a car speeding then crashed that then rolled over seven times into a truck then the truck had to breakfast before hitting another oncoming truck, and that on the coming truck had to move out of the way and it missed the truck but went into a tree.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't had the privilege to witness a crime go down live. It's not something that I would be interested in seeing because it might not go well being present when it goes down. It's only in movies that I have seen that.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I have most definitely witnessed a crime. Last April we had an incident with a guy on a roof. He was clearly running away from the police and he ripped tiles and even wood from the roof of the house to get into the roof and then proceeded to set fire to the roof causing damage to the roof and inside the house and to the electrics. He was eventually caught and arrested once he passed out.