Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Xenforo Must Have Add-Ons

LunarScorpio

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
workpluslifeequalsbalance.com
Hubux
$1,020
Winbux
$0.00
The credits and shop plugins are great for a lot of forums. Whether it's a general discussion forum or a webmaster one, there can be some good uses for them. There is one for global username styling that I quite like as well (free as well which is great)

What's the add on you use for the global username styling? I was looking for it, haha.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
What's the add on you use for the global username styling? I was looking for it, haha.
Pretty sure this is the add-on he has set-up for that:

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
Lol, that's not what I said. I said that I find it hard to comment on gaming news, since your forum is full of no discussion, only copied & pasted articles. I find it quite childish that you hold a grudge over me for respectfully ending our post exchange.
What are you on about? Grow up.

Zakalwe

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$94
Winbux
$0.00
The only one I'm using is the XenPorta homepage. I am trying to limit third party plugins to keep things smooth. There's a huge amount you can do with just vanilla XenForo. I don't think loads of plugins are essential.

One thing I noticed about xF over vB is that most plugins have a cost associated. vB.org was mostly free.