Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

You only do online

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What is something you only do online, but not in real life?

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I don't know about me personally, but I immediately think of two things that a lot of people only do online and not in 'real life'...

Be a complete and utter rude asshole completely needlessly to people who you have never met and have no idea what they are going through, without fear of any real consequences.

and....

Masturbate while watching other people have sex.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
I am the same in real life and online. What's the use of being fake?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
You can only play certain games online or only download on PC and Xbox Series S.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Talk to you guys about anything I guess. With everyone being spread around the world, not sure we can talk to each other in real life :p

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I am the same in real life and online. What's the use of being fake?
Some people are not happy with who they are or the life they live, and instead of doing anything to actually change it they just create a fake version of themselves online where it is harder for anyone to call out their crap.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Some people are not happy with who they are or the life they live, and instead of doing anything to actually change it they just create a fake version of themselves online where it is harder for anyone to call out their crap.
What a sad and pathetic way to go through life.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I totally get where you're coming from. If I'm not happy with something or someone in my life, I need to make plans to change it. The sooner the better.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Most people with toxic attitudes and opinions will keep such to themselves for fear of public reproach.

However, as humanity has now learned, the internet provides an anonymous safe haven for the disenfranchised, dysfunctional, disgusting and disgraceful to fester and infect the social body.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Most people with toxic attitudes and opinions will keep such to themselves for fear of public reproach.

However, as humanity has now learned, the internet provides an anonymous safe haven for the disenfranchised, dysfunctional, disgusting and disgraceful to fester and infect the social body.

If you had a solution for the combination of anonymity & toxic attitudes, what would that solution be?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
If you had a solution for the combination of anonymity & toxic attitudes, what would that solution be?
I wish I had one. Nothing will stop such people rom accessing the internet and spreading their toxicity, The only thing I can do is avoid them like to plague.

Zuby

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$979
Winbux
$0.00
I only troll people online and never do it in person. The reason I do that only online is because I don't want to have my face punched in should I troll who's hot tempered offline face to face.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I would say that I am the same person online as I am away from the internet, always wanting to help others.

I guess when I think about it, I find it easier to interact with others online through messages as opposed to interacting with people outside in person, that would be the only different thing.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Some parts of my life experience have been shared online, but I dared not to say my friends offline. Sometimes it is best to share these life sentiments virtually than sharing with friends, relatives, or family members.