Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Your current life situation

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
If you could change one thing in your current life situation, what would it be?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I wish I made more money. More money is always good (y)

a9d9d34388ff.gif

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I would love to have been finished with university by now. Unfortunately, I have about 2 years left which is not too bad but not great either.

Zap

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
forumdb.net
Hubux
$1,384
Winbux
$0.00
I second @Ash here, I'd love to be finished already. Luckily I'll be finished by next summer, but there is an entire MA paper between now and the end of my studies.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I second @Ash here, I'd love to be finished already. Luckily I'll be finished by next summer, but there is an entire MA paper between now and the end of my studies.
Nice. I can't wait for next summer because that's when I will finally only have 1 year left on the course and I'll be happily counting down the days until the end.
Get a job, earn money, Allot of money then pay for what I want and do things in life.
I would also love a lot more money! What kind of jobs are you looking for?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
That hard work and dedication alone is not enough. Luck plays a huge role than people think it does. Being at the right place at the right time opens more doors than you banging with all your might sometimes.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
At the moment anything since it's not easy but mostly in hospitality :) dealing with cooking and food to coffee.
Ah, nice. Good luck with the search. Hopefully, with the restrictions and lockdown ending soon, the hospitality sector opens up again and some jobs should start appearing for it.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I would also love a lot more money!

Yes! Me too. More money!

a085ebf95fbb64f86cbfc29d4c8a80f2.gif

Sadly though. It seems like no matter how much you have. You end up paying it towards someone like your landlord, the bank, the state, your city; and that means gas, electric, and water. If you own a house, you'll want to save it in case of repairs. It's a never ending list of issues down the road.

I'd love, LOVE, to be so filthy rich that I'm impervious to financial problems like some of the people out there in the world.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Definitely. It's annoying how being born is a sort of lottery system. You could be born piss poor and be shafted for the rest of your life, born into a middle-class family and be okay, or born into a wealthy family and never have to worry about anything ever again.